This Readme accompanies Pegasus XRL (1.61), July 2014.
The existing XRL installation must be removed before installing XRL (1.61). Please follow the instructions in the installation guide which is included on the XRL CD.
Adobe Reader must be installed before you can view the guide. You can install the latest version from http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/.
This release includes these changes:
· Payroll database tables and fields for NOW: Pensions (available in both Opera 3 (2.13) and Opera II (7.33))
· Payroll database tables and fields for salary sacrifice (available in Opera 3 (2.13) only)
· Nominal Ledger database tables and fields for journals
· VAT Data collection now available for Summary Links.
If you are upgrading from a version before Pegasus XRL (1.60):
· You cannot use the existing LSDATABASE file (which retains serialisation and user details). Installations that use an LSDATABASE file that was created before Pegasus XRL (1.60) will not be supported
· You must re-serialise using a new key provided with the software
· You must re-enter user details.
XRL is powered by Infor Query & Analysis (10.1.5)
Document Version: 1.00 July 2014